Paint Tool Sai 2 Drawing Stutter
# EDIT: I have surfed a bit more on the site and saw the supported tablets so far, so I repent for this bug report. ((But hey, y'all said nosotros should written report anyway, so....)
I've seen a few reports already but my...this is really troublesome. I was really excited for the programme but was really disappointed with the brush strokers.
I thought it was going to piece of work similar any other drawing / animative program but that was not the instance and I am sad D: ((i used Paint Tool SAI, Firealpaca / Krita (for blitheness as well), Toon Nail, Medibang Pro and Photoshop to proper name a few))
I posted a few gifs below, explaining the comparisons (firelpaca for some reason did not want to work but I volition get a video of that also if needed)
This is of Storyboard:
It appears to behave like this when I draw with the mouse only with slight improvement over lag, I suppose. I close all CPU intensive programs simply you lot wouldn't expect me to close everything on my PC, from Discord to the Browser that I employ. (which grantedly has like 70 tabs open merely that's also the point. I will endeavor information technology with it airtight completely equally well and report back my findings)
Here's how MS Paint behaves with my tablet (relevant because I sometimes employ it to sketch when bored and I am accepted to information technology as well)
This is paint tool sai with a stabilizer of 5
And here's an S-seven stabilizer, which is by and large for really precise lineart, only you could probably detect the difference betwixt this and Storyboarder.
I know they are essentially all different programs and even for different purposes, just I do think that in that location's a sure way that drawing programs are supposed to work.
I hope it can portray what happens, and what are my expectations. I use Windows 7 and a Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch on
I have 8GB Ram, my screen resolution is 1920x1200 , AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor ((i don't know if these are the graphics carte merely here they are anyway)) Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics, and I likewise have an AMD Radeon Graphics Processor
If you need any other specs I'll exist happy to try and go them also. Please alibi me if I missed something equally it's the first fourth dimension I'm reporting a bug, ever.
Source: https://github.com/wonderunit/storyboarder/issues/1007
Post a Comment for "Paint Tool Sai 2 Drawing Stutter"