Drag and Drop Upload Wordpress Submit Broken
* Please attempt a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
* Delight try a lower page number.
* Please enter just numbers.
Hello Steve,
Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.
Please provide more data before we proceed.
- What exactly are you trying to drag and driblet in Word awarding?
- Are you trying to drag and drib any media or text data in Give-and-take awarding?
Please post back with the information asked for further assistance.
Give thanks you lot.
4 people found this answer helpful
·
Was this answer helpful?
Sad this didn't assistance.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps u.s. improve the site.
How satisfied are y'all with this respond?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi Parth,
Thank you for your involvement in helping us resolve this trouble.
As you probably know that for many years MS Give-and-take has provided the fantastic editing tool of dragging and dropping text from ane paragraph to another paragraph, etc. We used to be able to highlight a word, sentence, paragraph, etc. and but drag that highlighted text to some other role in the document and exist washed with it. Now, the but way to practice such a task is cutting and paste. Office 365 can't seem to practice this very elementary and important characteristic. I see others in the community mention not being able to elevate and driblet files, and other things, simply I'd similar to first go Discussion working once more and then move on to bigger and improve things.
I'g founder of an accredited college and have written hundreds of books (some published) and and then much of my work is based on this feature.
I've checked all my settings, options, and avant-garde options but to notice everything checked appropriately. I called the MS Office 365 tech back up to no avail. They had me reloaded all my software, they controlled my figurer, etc. to no avail. I'm running Windows 10 pro on a new Dell computer. My other computer (1 yr erstwhile) runs Windows 10 upgrade and information technology had the same problem.
I tried to give y'all as much information as I tin. If you want to talk alive or operate my computer remotely, I'm open to it. I'd love to have this feature back; it's been effectually for probably 15 years or longer.
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
Steve
x people found this reply helpful
·
Was this respond helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Cheers for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us ameliorate the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hi Parth,
But wondering if you lot will be able to help united states of america?
Thank you,
Steve
1 person plant this respond helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't assist.
Neat! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are yous with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Hello Steve,
Thank you for your answer. I apologies for delay in response.
Few more details would assistance us to provide a amend response.
- Does this issue occurs in all document or is information technology specific to particular document?
- What is the version and build of the Role application that yous are using? (Check under File> Business relationship > About Word)
I propose you to refer to the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.
- Open Word application.
- Click on File tab, click on Options.
- Nether Options i north the left pane, click Advanced.
- In the Editing options department, select the Permit text to exist dragged and dropped check box.
- Click OK.
I hope the in a higher place information helps. Allow united states know if you need further assistance.
Thanks.
11 people establish this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, information technology helps us ameliorate the site.
How satisfied are you lot with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Drag and drop should work the same in the almost recent versions of Word as it used to in older versions. If you start Discussion in Safe way, does drag and driblet piece of work normally?
Here'southward how to do it: Exit Word if it is currently running. Hold the Ctrl central equally yous restart Word; when asked nearly Condom mode, click yes. (Note that running in Safe manner is for troubleshooting purposes only.)
Stefan Blom
Role Apps & Services (Word) MVP
Volunteer Moderator (Function)
~~~~
Please note that I do non work for Microsoft
MVP programme info: https://mvp.microsoft.com/
~~~~
Was this reply helpful?
Distressing this didn't help.
Swell! Thank you for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps u.s.a. improve the site.
How satisfied are yous with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
no, it doesn't work in safe mode. Whatever other suggestions?
I sure appreciate anyone's help. this is a feature I apply every 24-hour interval.
Thank you, once again!
steve
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Groovy! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this respond?
Thanks for your feedback, information technology helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this respond?
Cheers for your feedback.
Likewise, it does not work in all the other office apps; Excel and Outlook email.
1 person found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Distressing this didn't help.
Great! Cheers for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this respond?
Cheers for your feedback, it helps united states of america improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Cheers for your feedback.
Hullo Parth,
it is Word 2016 MSO sixteen.0.6528.1017
Too, I tried the elevate and drib setting starting time. It's all skilful.
thanks for your help!
Steve
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Thank you Parth for trying to help me out.
I verified that Windows update is set to also update Office products.
I ran the repair tool as you suggestion, and still not working.
Could it accept anything to practise with:
Windows ten Pro
Norton
Dell
?
Give thanks you again for helping me out. I wish it would work like Word used to work. Darn I miss that simple feature.
Please permit me know if yous have whatsoever more ideas.
Thanks, Steve
4 people found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us amend the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter just numbers.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/drag-and-drop-not-working-office-365-word/0820aa97-7b3d-431d-8a15-a3792364fbc3
Post a Comment for "Drag and Drop Upload Wordpress Submit Broken"